The following areas are the main focus of my current research:
- Artificial intelligence and computational intelligence: weightless neural networks, data mining, big data;
- Distributed systems: cloud and grid computing, infrastructures, distributed algorithms;
- Applied computing: computational intelligence applied to production and industrial engineering.
Please, visit my curricula above and check my selected papers to take a grasp of the kind of problems I'm interested. If you are willing to be post-graduation candidates, please check if you have the following pre-requisites:
- engineering or computing background;
- mastering of one computer language;
- mastering of a foreign language (English or French);
- proactive attitude;
- the learning process based on discipline and perseverance.